DON’T LET YOUR HOME FALL VICTIM TO WATER INTRUSION
Watry Construction Provides Non-Destructive Water Intrusion Investigation
Service and Solutions
Water intrusion will greatly reduce the life of your home if not tended to immediately. Water intrusion typically occurs from water entering the interior of a house’s structure, slowly and unnoticeably rotting your home from the inside out.
Additionally, water intrusion is one of the main causes for mold growth in homes; not only will mold destroy your house, mold exposure also poses a health threat. Watry Construction’s water intrusion investigation specialists will identify and repair the source of the moisture before it can spread and put your home and family at risk.
Watry Construction saves homes from the damaging effects of water intrusion.
Submit the form on our contact page or call 916 333 9129 for your free water intrusion investigation estimate.
- Watry Construction provides the latest in water detection technology.
- We will quickly pinpoint and diagnose damage causing leaks.
- Watry Construction can also identify areas of heat loss in your home, saving you money on your energy bill.
- We specialize in non-destructive water intrusion investigation.
- Infrared imaging is done by Watry Construction’s skilled in-house thermography technicians.
- Our calibrated water racks allow us to accurately imitate natural rainfall .
- Watry Construction’s advanced time saving water intrusion investigation techniques save you money.
Watry Construction stays on the forefront of water intrusion investigation technology in order to pass the savings to you.
- Clean job sites
- Courteous service
- Free estimates
- Flexible pricing
- Jobs completed on time
- Jobs done within budget
- Multi skilled professionals
- A licensed and insured contractor
Using state of the art infrared imaging our skilled thermography technicians are able to scan and document an entire room for potential water intrusion in a fraction of the time it would take using other methods. Additionally, infrared imaging allows us to identify sources of heat loss, which could be costing you money on your electric bill.
Using thermographic imaging allows Watry Construction’s water intrusion investigation team to analyze the problem quickly and accurately. Once the source of the leak has been identified, Watry Construction’s expert water intrusion team will clean up and repair the damages taking all measures to prevent any water from re-entering your home.
Using rain simulation racks, which imitate natural rainfall, Watry Construction’s water intrusion investigation team can pinpoint the source of the leak. Specializing in non destructive water intrusion investigation, Watry Construction’s infrared imaging and rain simulators allow our team to obtain a detailed analysis of the water intrusion without a gross dismantling of the house.
After we mend the leak, we will re-test the exterior of your home using the rain simulators to ensure the success of the repair.
Watry Construction brings you the solutions to your water intrusion problems. Submit the form on our contact page or call 916 333 9129 today for your free water intrusion investigation estimate.